Students are not enrolled until the fall tuition is paid in full.
- Complete the online registration. You will receive a confirmation email.
- Your child may be asked to come in for an evaluation.
- You will receive an invoice for the semester with payment instructions.
- Enrollment is confirmed once registration fee and tuition is received.
You can pay
a) by cash, or
b) by check made payable to Lexington Singapore School.
First time students may be asked to come for a 30mins evaluation. This allows the instructor to get to know the child, and to answer questions from the parents. We devote a lot of time into our curriculum and lesson planning, and do our best to ensure a meaningful, enriching and enjoyable math experience for our students. Please let us know if you have concerns early, and we will work together to find a way that best supports your child’s learning.
There is a registration fee of $60 per year. This covers the registration process and supplemental materials that we provide to the students. This is in addition to books that we need the elementary grade students to purchase, typically $25 for two books.
Tuition for Summer 2017
$200 for one week of lessons, Monday to Friday, 2 hours each day. No registration fee for Summer.
Tuition for 2017 – 2018
- Fall Semester (Sep2017 to Jan2018): $480/16 weeks.
- Spring Semester (Feb2018 to Jun2018): $480/16 weeks.
Grades 1 to 5:
- Fall Semester (Sep2017 to Jan2018): $600/16 weeks.
- Spring Semester (Feb2018 to Jun2018): $600/16 weeks.
Grades 6 to 8
- Fall Semester (Sep2017 to Jan2018): $690/16 weeks.
- Spring Semester (Feb2018 to Jun2018): $690/16 weeks.