- Tuition is due on the first day of class. If your payment is late by more than 15 days, there is a late payment fee of $15.
- Please drop off your child no earlier than the start time of their class and pick them up no later than the end of the class.
- Classes cancelled due to severe weather conditions or other emergencies will be rescheduled on designated snow days, or at the end of the Spring Semester.
- If insufficient enrollment causes a class to be cancelled, participants will receive a full refund. Refunds may be given to a participant prior to the start of a program.
- We reserve the right to reject or terminate a student’s enrollment in the program if the student’s continued participation represents a risk to the health, safety or learning experience of other students or staff.
First time students may be asked to come for a 30mins evaluation. This allows the instructor to get to know the child, and to answer questions from the parents. We devote a lot of time into our curriculum and lesson planning, and do our best to ensure a meaningful, enriching and enjoyable math experience for our students. Please let us know if you have concerns early, and we will work together to find ways that best support your child’s learning.
Missed Lessons and Make-up
In order to qualify for a makeup class, please let us know at least 4 hours in advance that your child will be missing a class. You may do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. No refunds are provided for a missed class. We allow 2 makeup classes per semester. Make up classes are scheduled on Mondays 5.30pm to 6.30pm.
- Participants who withdraw before the 2nd lesson will receive full refund.
- Participants who withdraw before the 4th lesson will be given a refund, minus classes taken and the registration fee.
- There is no refund after the 4th lesson. Instead, participants who withdraw after the 4th lesson will receive a credit, minus classes taken and registration fee.