Students are not enrolled until tuition is paid in full.
- Complete the online registration. You will receive a confirmation email.
- Your child may be asked to come in for an evaluation.
- You will receive an invoice for the semester with payment instructions.
- Enrollment is confirmed once registration fee and tuition is received.
You can pay
a) by cash, or
b) by check made payable to Lexington Singapore School, or
c) online payment.
Tuition bills that are overdue are assessed a $10 late fee. Please refer to your invoice for details.
First time students may be asked to come for a 30mins evaluation. This allows the instructor to get to know the child, and to answer questions from the parents. We devote a lot of time into our curriculum and lesson planning, and do our best to ensure a meaningful, enriching and enjoyable math experience for our students. Please let us know if you have concerns early, and we will work together to find a way that best supports your child’s learning.
Tuition for Fall 2020 – 2021
- Fall Semester (Sep2020 to Jan2021): $562 for 18 weeks.
- Spring Semester (Feb2021 to Jun2021): $562 for 18 weeks.
Grades 1 to 5
- Fall Semester (Sep2020to Jan2021): $708 for 18 weeks.
- Spring Semester (Feb2021 to Jun2021): $708 for 18 weeks.
Grades 6 to 10
- Fall Semester (Sep2020 to Jan2021): $810 for 18 weeks.
- Spring Semester (Feb2021 to Jun2021): $810 for 18 weeks.
Annual Material/Registration Fee
There is an annual material/registration fee of $65 per year. This covers the registration process and materials that we provide to the students.
Tuition for Summer 2020
- $195 for 1 session
Grades 2 to 9
- $390 for 1 session